So. Wisconsin Art Guild Issues CALL FOR ARTISTS for 9/3-9/4 2022 Outdoor Show
Looking for a fun LABOR DAY HOLIDAY weekend trip that includes art? Here's your chance to either visit or participate in this art show that is only a two-hour drive from St. Charles, IL. Glass artist, Jillian Cori Lippert, whose extraordinary work has been previously featured in Art BEAT, is treasurer of the Southern Wisconsin Art Guild, and provided the following information for those wishing to submit their work.
Hello Fellow Artist,
The Paoli Art Fair has evolved. We now have a new name and a new location. Southern Wisconsin Art Guild, Inc. presents Paoli Art in the Park. The art fair will take place on Saturday, September 3rd and Sunday, September 4th, 2022. The fair will run from 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and 9 am to 4 pm Sunday. It will be located at the Paoli Town Park, 1367 County Road PB, Paoli, WI. The new location provides more space and more level ground.
· Click on the link for the Paoli Art in the Park application: www.paoliartinthepark.org.
· Complete the application and mail it along with jury and booth fee checks to Paoli Art in the Park, 130 Ash St., Oregon, WI 53575.
· Artist applicants will need to complete the jury process by applying and submitting digital photos of their work (in jpg form) to email@example.com.
Promotion: Extensive publicity and advertising, including, Madison Visitor’s Guide, newspapers, banners, social media and radio. Posters which will be placed in Madison, Paoli and the surrounding communities. We also have handbills which will be handed out at the Farmer’s Market and upcoming art fairs in the area. Participating artists will be featured on the event Facebook page and website.
· Friday evening unload and set-up begins at 2 pm.
· Saturday morning unload and set-up 6:30 to 8 am.
· Artists have the option of having a photo, artist tagline, contact information and a link to the artist’s website/Facebook page listed on the fair webpage and Facebook page.
· Easy load in/out
· Special parking for trailers
· Jury fee: $20
· 10’ x 10’ booth: $125
June 1, 2022 Applications due
September 2, 2022 Set up
September 3rd and 4th Paoli Art in the Park
Southern Wisconsin Art Guild, Inc. President: Ann Kleckner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Wisconsin Art Guild, Inc. Treasurer: Jillian Cori Lippert, email@example.com
Learn more Learn more Fine Line Creative Arts Center | www.fineline.org