June 11, 2022 Arts Ramble CALL FOR ARTISTS by STC Arts Council for Display at Local Coffee Shop
Fox River Arts Ramble: The St. Charles Arts Council will partner with Kava Diem, 1 Illinois Street in St. Charles, IL to host area artists for a Pop-Up Gallery as part of the Fox Valley Arts Ramble on June 11, 2022. An artist reception will be held on June 11 from 2 – 4 p.m. This exhibit will be on display throughout June.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ARTWORK: SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 5:00 P.M. ON FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2022, Artists must submit their artwork electronically to artistliaison@StCharlesArtsCouncil.org. There is NO FORM to fill out. Simply send an email with the following:
1. Artist name
2. Up to two (2) images of ORIGINAL artwork may be submitted in high resolution jpg format. 3. Include the following information for each piece of artwork submitted: a. Title b. Dimensions (list dimensions of unframed 2D work in inches (height x width); for 3D work, also include depth of work) c. Medium (art materials used to create artwork. Example: ink drawing) d. Selling price (if Not for Sale, mark as NFS)
4. 3D work must be free standing or placed on pedestals or stands provided by the artist
5. Image Requirements: All work must be original in concept and execution (images may not be copied from any source). Accepted artwork must not be photocopies or reproductions of artist’s actual artwork.
6. All work must be framed, with wire to hang. No saw tooth hangars, please.
7. Fees: There is a $10 entry fee for non-members of the St. Charles Arts Council. Please be prepared to pay when you drop off your artwork. There is no fee for SCAC member artists. Interested in becoming an SCAC artist member?
Visit www.stcharlesartscouncil.org, click on Donate.
1. IMAGES MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY BY 5 P.M., Friday, MAY 6, 2022.
Artists will be notified by May 11 as to which pieces will be accepted in the show
2. Drop off your work: Tuesday, June 7 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. at Kava Diem Coffee Shop. 100 W. Illinois Street, St. Charles
3. Artist Reception: Saturday, June 11 from 2-4 p.m..
4. Pick-up your artwork: Thursday, June 30 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS? Contact Kathy Hill. firstname.lastname@example.org or 989.600.0238